Monday, October 11, 2010

Super hot

Today's weather is 2 words, SUPER HOT! Air condition in the tuition centre is on but i am sweating, seriously!
I have a gemini friend, i met 3 with same characters, who will shoot back whatever you say in 2 seconds! I cannot blame them actually, but sometimes you will have the feeling to cut their throat, literally! You may say your gemini friends are not like that, i met 1 though, my mum! But she's the quiet type so i think she may have the character but she zips it, just kidding! No matter what, geminis have the tendency to care for others. They treat friends very parentlike especially when we are on a trip to some place together. Yeah, thank you for being such a caring friend!

P.S. I met another find who's character are different though=D

Teacher drop a bombshell telling us we having test next week! It's like i telling you tomorrow is the apocalypes, imagine that! Recently my results are not good, i really meant bad as i kind of never scored this bad in my life. There's always a first time, right? I so wish i had the determination to sit down on the chair and study! No more fire after SPM.
"When adam was lonely, God created him not 10 friends but 1 wife."
I saw this message on a trip to Melaka, it's kind of interesting.

By the way, help me click the nuffnang ads, i do not really know how it works too, thank you!

Genesis 2
18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I
will make a helper suitable for him."
23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she
shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man."
24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to
his wife, and they will become one flesh.

1 comment: