Saturday, October 16, 2010

JB Registration Ceremony

On the way there, saw a factory with many smoke pipes emitting black smoke to the air and pollute the environment. GRRRRRR!!!
I was in a jolly mood way before today. Kind of awaiting this day too long.
Went there, was sad, i miss another aisle walking.
However, I saw a few ESPlosion campers. Pastor Daniel, Joanne (who told me she's going to get married next year, congrats in advance!), Beven, and 1 more I could not recall.
I realise my family are all talented singer, besides me. What a great voice they had!

The bride was mesmerizing!
Pretty, amazing, polite, cheerful, intelligent are the words to describe her.
Okay, I do not really know her, though i serve her tea during the tea ceremony, she's my distant cousin.
They will be getting married in Penang, congrats and all the best with your future life!

I did not get to take a picture with the awesome bride, sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment