Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday=sunny day

Really got to change my straight forward side, but thou shall not lie, even it means hurting others? Kind of bad but i guess it's the best to not say a word. Silence is golden girl! Got to put that in my mind.

Attended a wedding today! 10-10-10! Such a great day to get married. By the way, mister bridegroom, do not forget your wedding anniversary in the future! You have got no reason for that! (I guess it's so memorable where your colleagues may remind you on your anniversary) Lucky guy.

Dating or courtship should not be treated as a branded bag or shoes! The ultimate purpose of it is to get married. I guess many people have the wrong idea of it because almost every teens like to show off what their boyfriend or girlfriend did for them, how one loved other and many more. Sad case.
I glanced through my previous blogs (different addresses) just now. I loved chemistry! Imagine that! I really forgotten, it's really out of my mind. I thought i never loved it before! Maybe it's because i was misguided that i loved physics, as my SPM (secondary school most important test), i scored very well in it with little effort. My chemistry was not as well as physics. Now, i really do not have an idea of what i want to be in the future. Housewife? Maybe!
You know what? I saw my wife just now! I had a great shock when i look up from the stairs of the so-called mountain ( that mountain i said want to hike with my dad, i did okay?) and i saw my wife! Wow, soulmates! At least i think so, because it was the first time after ages i go there with my parents, and she's there too with same situation! High 5 wife! I know you are reading this, Haha. She's a very caring girl, always there when i need her. But i think there's only situation where i need her but she can handle herself all time. Nevermind if i m useless, but she's one true friend. I can tel her anything in the world without hiding! Unlike friends i have now that's really, really unlike my wife. She great in one word! Thank you wife!
P.S. We both like guys and want to walk down the aisle with our husbands okay? Wife's just a name. My best friend's name.
Proverbs 18
24 A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who
sticks closer than a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment