Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Miss-Talky

When I was in Pahlawan, Melaka, I happen to lost my way.
Whole family actually, did not know where's the exit.
So this guy came and offered me to scent his perfume products.

Miss, do you want to try out this perfume?
Hey, do you know the way out?
Which way? There are many ways to go out.
The other end of the building. (Pointing at somewhere I don't even know)
Which way do you mean? There are many exits.
That way!
There are three ways out, that way can, that way can, that way too.
I mean that way!

And out of a sudden, I heard my cousins and sisters laughing.
And without knowing the way, we walked to one direction.
I was asking very seriously to one of my cousin,

Why Laugh?
You both talk like old pals.
Oh, I seriously do not know him, just asking directions.
He is promoting the perfume and you totally ignored it.
Easier that way then finding another person. The way out is the only thing in my mind.

All of them were thinking i was hitting on him, not a chance!
I was asking for direction, serious!
Better asking him since he approach me first right?
Or else I need to find a shopkeeper then.
Yeah, I am too sociable.
Sometimes.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment