Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday or not?

It's been ages since I last blogged. I am back!
Read tis blog of Xiaxue as my friend told me it's interesting.
Such an interesting story about love, trust, tolerance and happiness.
I thought fairytale do not exist, but I guess, in this case, it does.
All the best in your love life girl=)
HOLIDAYS
It's bolded and all big caps because every soul knew what it meant.
Except me.
Is it days full of tuitions and extra classes?
OR
Days about how you are stuck in your own town and did not get to go outstation?
That's my holiday this year.
I suddenly forgotten what does it meant because I felt it's just a usual school day without waking up at 6 a.m. in the morning=(
Except when I was 5 I went Singapore, I never went to another country before.
I love the idea of going to Paris, a city of love.

I have goals!
To put in more football through the goalkeeper and scream GOAL!
Okay, joking, not so a soccer fan me.
I have passion for many things.
That's why often goals I set never came true.
I guess that's a sanguine part of me.

I stopped being who I was.
I stopped making initiate.
I stopped having the passion to talk.
Sometimes things are better unknown.
I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment