Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Flashback 2013

Hectic year indeed.
Time flies so fast,
new semester ahead.
New year is..
So so soon.
Tomorrow? LOL

I didn't get to see Paradigm mall's Christmas deco. 
One of the regrets.

Pity my little sister having weekends on Friday and Saturday,
Having church on Saturday evening,
Mum and dad having different weekends,
Only have the same Saturday off.
Hmm, bad decision by whom?

Handmade a couple of things this semester break:
Pasta Agnolotti (inspired by Masterchef haha)
Sushi
Chocolate fondue
All yummy to the max :P

Jolynn and Su Yee:
The puzzle you both done for me has been ruined,
it was forgotten in the car boot,
it will be made again
LOL

Lastly, I had a caroling session in the Atmosphere, it was quite fun.
80 mural paintings was drawn by 20 artist.
Catch a glimpse of it here, and you can decide to go or not to go :P





Sorry for my not-so-good acting skills.








Have a Joyful Year Ahead.
Cheers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment