Sunday, February 20, 2011

Please call me to study hard=(

Many things had happened recently, and I am quitting baking life!LOL.
It's hard for me kay?XD

Carbohydrate makes one sleepy, so start eating dishes and not rice, haha=)
Especially us STPM candidates.

Oh yeah, the STuPid Malaysian exam coming soon=(
Study Fel! LOL, calling myself to study is useless.
Pals, remind me please!XD

I LOVE English songs, obsessed with it!
Never a moment there's no song in my head!
All my life I've been good, but now, Ohhh, thinking WTH O.o

I am currently typing with my eyes almost closing, so excuse me for the nonsense said!

I had learnt something, friends cannot be in love with the same person, it hurts, as I had seen.=)

Think positive people, then positive things will come to you!
Of course not dreaming to be with Taylor Lautner=D

All the best for those taking results tomorrow!
Next year would be my turn=(

STUDY FEL! STUDY, study, study, study...
Even the thought of it makes me sleep==

No comments:

Post a Comment