Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Year Ahead? Hope so!


It's already the third week of schooling.
Oh my, time flies, and the terrible exam is coming soon!
STPM
=(

Somewhere around mid November I think.
How should I start to study?
So many books and yet so little time.
Envious of friends who had we
nt to University and College.
NO SCHOOL LIFE!
Guess what?
I was late to school today!
And I had been punished to write a 150 words essay about why I was late.
I bet there's no such rule with you all right?
Sad case for me.

Just hope this year flies fast(not too fast) and I got to enjoy half a year holiday!
Anticipating!
Watch a number dramas recently.
You are beautiful
My Girlfriend is a nine tailed fox
Mischievous Kiss
Secret Garden
How I met your mother
Gossip Girl
and of course

Supernatural

What's best? All.
Why? I am a drama addict.
Almost, I think.
It's bad, don't learn.
It's always easier to learn wrong than right.

I hope I would get my spirit on to study.
FYI: I had xxx with me last year. Though there's surveys shown that relationships makes bad memory for students.
I am an exception I think.
No matter what, I must study! Can't play a fool this time.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. FYI: I had xxx with me last year. Though there's surveys shown that relationships makes bad memory for students.
    I am an exception I think.

    Me too~

    ReplyDelete