Saturday, November 6, 2010

Deepavali

Thanks 9 princesses for coming to my gmum's hse to celebrate wif me=)
Though MC did not come, her heart is there too^^

Thanks SQ for kindly accompanying me yesterday too,
without you, I would missed the chance.
It made my day=D

But i missed my chance to see Wilson and Jie Theng=(
So long did not see you both already, kind of miss it,
nevermind, holiday I try go JB find you both!

And most importantly my family!
Without them, this day would be meaningless=)
I had a great time aunt, uncle, dad, mum, sis, cousins and of course, gmum!
Love you all!

Continuation of the previous post, I want to thank my friends for giving me Rynn's album back on 2007 on my birthday!
Wei Chi, Jane, Joann and a few names forgotten=D
Thank you all^^
Life's meaningless without family and friends, so cherish them all=D

No comments:

Post a Comment